Airlines in India - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
- September 2021 •
- 43 pages •
- Report ID: 6185981 •
- Format: PDF
Airlines in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The airlines industry comprises passenger air transportation, including scheduled flights but excluding air freight transport.
- The Indian airlines industry had total revenues of $3.6bn in 2020, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -24.3% between 2016 and 2020.
- Industry consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -23% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 56.3 million seats sold in 2020.
- Domestic and international tourism saw a marked decline in 2020 due to travel restrictions and lockdowns.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India airlines market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the India airlines market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the India airlines market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India’s airlines market?