"Operator investment in fibre networks and ICT services will support strong overall growth in operator business revenue in Indonesia."
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Indonesia for micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as ICT services such as security, co-location and hosting, unified communications and cloud services.
This report contains:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small, medium-sized and large enterprises
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each business size segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market for ICT services addressable by operators and the likely share achievable by them for seven service categories
- demographic data on the number of employees, businesses and sites within each business size segment (note that we include entities in the government and public sectors).
It also provides short profiles of operators that are active in the business market in Indonesia including BizNet, Link Net, Ooredoo (Indosat), Telkom, Telkomsel and XL Axiata.
- Micro (0–9 employees)
- Small (10–49 employees)
- Medium (50–249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
- Handset voice
- Handset messaging
- Handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity
- Narrowband voice
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, FWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections: below 100Mbit/s, 100Mbit/s and up to 1Gbit/s, and at least 1Gbit/s
Other business services
- Unified communications (UC) and hosted voice
- Co-location and hosting
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service (IaaS/PaaS)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management