In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Healthcare Claims Management Market Report
The healthcare claims management market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.79% during the period 2022–2027.
THE HEALTHCARE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT MARKET INSIGHTS
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) has transformed various industries across the globe and radically can alter the healthcare field. With growing advancements in the healthcare industry, AI has become an efficient, faster, and inexpensive choice for healthcare claims management. • Medical claims management is the organization, billing, filing, updating, and processing of medical claims related to diagnoses, treatment, and medication of patients. Medical billing is one of the areas in which healthcare uses automation to a large extent. • Medical billing is one of the significant parameters in healthcare revenue cycle management. The medical billing and their respective coding help establish and categorize patient information that dictates the billing of Medicare and insurance companies.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the Healthcare Claims Management market during the forecast period:
• AI-powered Smart Healthcare Claims Management • Advancement of Automated Medical Billing and Management • Upsurge in Private Health Insurance • Growing Importance of Denials Management • Linking Electronic Health Records & E-Prescription with Claims Management • Growing Adoption of Cloud-based Solutions
The report considers the present scenario of the global healthcare claims management market and its market dynamics for the period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply side of the market. It also profiles and analyses leading companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
THE HEALTHCARE CLAIMS MANAGEMENT MARKET SEGMENTATION This research report includes a detailed segmentation by
• A good medical claims management system must service existing products with added built-in flexibility for supporting products with new and unique features, including outpatient coverage or products with a savings component. • The growing demand for claims management processing services is majorly from physicians and other healthcare providers. With the rise in physician visits, the number of medical claims increases, thereby, creating demand for the industry.
Market Segmentation by Component • Software • Services
Market Segmentation by Type • Integrated • Standalone
Market Segmentation by Delivery mode • Web and cloud-based • On-premises
Market Segmentation by End User • Healthcare payers • Healthcare providers
GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS • North America dominates the global healthcare claims management market with a rise in the number of patients with medical insurance, rise in patient volume, adoption of EHRs and e-prescribing services, the rising importance of denials management, increase in medical billing errors, rising government investments, and advancing healthcare infrastructure in the region. • APAC is anticipated to be the fastest-growing region in the global healthcare claims management market with growing awareness for medical claims and the rising cost of medical treatments.
Market Segmentation by Geography
• North America o US o Canada • Europe o Germany o UK o France o Italy o Spain • APAC o China o India o Japan o Australia o South Korea • Latin America o Brazil o Mexico o Argentina • Middle East and Africa o South Africa o Turkey o Saudi Arabia
VENDOR ANALYSIS • Cerner acquired AbleVets LLC, a health IT engineering and consulting company specializing in cybersecurity, cloud, and system development solutions for federal organizations, to enhance resource capabilities and growth opportunities within its federal business. • eClinicalWorks announced a collaboration with Humana, a leading health and well-being company; GuideWell, the parent to a family of forward-thinking companies focused on transforming healthcare.
1. How big is the healthcare claims management market? 2. What is the growth rate of the healthcare claims management market? 3. What are the factors driving the healthcare claims management market? 4. Who are the key players in the healthcare claims management market? 5. Which region accounted for the largest healthcare claims management market share?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The drug delivery devices market was valued at USD 258.81 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 394.03 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.40% during the forecast period of 2022-2027. At the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, most pharmaceutical companies and governments are working toward offering efficient medical...
Executive Summary The Global Orthotics Market was valued at USD 3.81 billion in the year 2021 with North American region leading the regional market share. The key factors driving the growth of this market include the rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and neurological disorders which...
The US surgical procedures market is projected to reach 122,881.5 thousand procedures by 2027 from 105,814.5 thousand procedures in 2022, at a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the growing prevalence of cancer, rise in chronic diseases, increased investment in health facilities, technological...
The global endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography market is projected to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2026 from USD 1.3 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is majorly attributed to factors such as the rising incidence of cancer, increasing investments by governments and healthcare organizations...
The soft tissue repair market is projected to reach USD 17.2Billion by 2027 from USD 13.6Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Growth in this market is mainly driven by Increasing aging population and obesity rate, growing incidence of sports injuries, strong focus on R&D leading to the launch of technologically...
The patient engagement solutions market is projected to reach USD 27.9 billion by 2027 from USD 17.3 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is driven by the adoption and changes in government regulations to promote patient-centric care and involve patients throughout the care journey, high...
The US healthcare/hospital food services market is projected to reach USD 22.8 billion by 2026 from USD 13.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the increasing prevalence of and awareness about chronic diseases, growing focus on improved patient food experience,...
This study considers a detailed scenario of the present medical ventilators market and its market dynamics for 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent...
The global depth of anesthesia monitoring market is projected to reach US$ 280.83 million by 2028 from US$ 203.32 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028. The rising number of surgical procedures drives the overall growth of the depth of anesthesia monitoring market. However, the high maintenance cost of...
Executive Summary According to the report, the Global Bracing and Support (B&S) Market is projected to display impressive growth during 2022–2027. The Global Bracing and Support (B&S) Market was valued at USD 4433.83 Million in the year 2021 with the North American region leading the regional market share. The key factors...
Health Expenditure Per Capita
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.