Kazakhstan Beverages Consumption Trends and Forecasts Tracker, Q3 2021 (Dairy and Soy Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Soft Drinks and Hot Drinks)
- November 2021 •
- 46 pages •
- Report ID: 6196659 •
- Format: PDF
Kazakhstan Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-21 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2021 vs Q3-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2021 vs Q3-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2020 provisional data and 2021 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Kazakhstan beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Kazakhstan to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2021 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.