North America (NAFTA) Life Insurance - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2025
- February 2022 •
- 108 pages •
- Report ID: 6240691 •
- Format: PDF
The NAFTA Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The life insurance industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $690.6 billion in 2020.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the life insurance industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $632.7 billion in 2020. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $45.1 and $12.8 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the life insurance industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $732.0 billion in 2025, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $51.7 and $15.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA life insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA life insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA life insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA life insurance market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA life insurance market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA life insurance market?