Carbon based-nanomaterials include a range of carbon nanotubes (CNTs), carbon nanofibers, graphene and its derivatives, graphene oxide, nanodiamonds, fullerenes, and graphene quantum dots (GQDs). Due to their unique structural dimensions and excellent mechanical, electrical, thermal, optical and chemical properties, carbon nanomaterials have gained great interest in a wide range of industrial market. Two-dimensional (2D) materials are currently one of the most active areas of nanomaterials research, and offer a huge opportunity for both fundamental studies and practical applications, including superfast, low-power, flexible and wearable electronics, sensors, photonics and electrochemical energy storage devices that will have an immense impact on our society.
Report contents include:
- Analysis of carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibers, fullerenes, nanodiamonds, graphene quantum dots and graphene based products products.
- Assessment of carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, commercialization timelines, prices and producer profiles. Markets covered include batteries, supercapacitors, sensors, composite and plastic additives, filtration membranes, concrete additives, textiles, electronics packaging, displays, quantum electronics, paints, anti-corrosion coatings etc.
- Unique assessment tools for the carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials market, end user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real opportunities in carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials are.
- Company profiles of carbon nanotubes, graphene, 2D materials, fullerenes, carbon nanofibers, graphen quantum dots and nanodiamonds producers and product developers, including products, target markets and contact details
- Assessment of carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials by market including applications, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for, technology drawbacks, competing materials, potential consumption of to 2032 and main players.
- In depth-assessment of carbon nanomaterials producer and distributor pricing in 2021.
- Global market for carbon nanomaterials in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2032.
- Full list of technology collaborations, strategic partnerships, and M&As in the global carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials market.
- In-depth profiles of 548 carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials producers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets. Companies profiled include Akhan Semiconductor, Atrago, Avadain, C12 Quantum Electronics, Carbonova, Ceylon Graphite, Chasm Advanced Materials, COnovate, DexMat, General Graphene Corp, Grapheal, Graphene One, Graphene-X, GRIP Molecular Technologies, Levidian, Li-S Energy Ltd., Micro Powder Inc, Nano-C, Nanograf, NanoXplore, Nantero, OCSiAl, Paragraf, SkyNano, Sixonia Tech, SmartNanotubes Technologies, Universal Matter, Volexion etc.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Effort toward restricting the world’s temperature increase to 1.5°C has been on the global agenda ever since the Paris Agreement in 2015. However, the United Nations’ recent COP26 conference highlighted the fact that although we have taken enormous initiatives, the work still falls short of achieving the target.Both corporations and governments...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2022
Global Polyurethane Microspheres Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the polyurethane microspheres market and it is poised to grow by $ 25.57 mn during 2022-2026, decelerating at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Our report on the polyurethane microspheres market provides a holistic analysis, market...
The global flush mount photo album market reached a value of US$ 3.3 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 4.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.37% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• May 2022
Major players in the tumor embolization devices market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic plc, Terumo Corporation, Sirtex Medical Ltd, Merit Medical, Cook Meidical LLC, BTG Plc, Angiodynamics, and Siemens Healthineers. The global tumor embolization devices market is expected to grow from $1.29 billion in 2021 to $1.44 billion...
Aerospace, Defense and Security Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Deals by Top Themes in Q2 2022 - Thematic Research Summary This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q2 2022 in the Aerospace, Defense and Security Sector M&A deal volume for the global ADS...
The global SiC fibers market reached a value of US$ 626.3 Million in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach a value of US$ 1,118.60 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.70% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2022
Global Bio-soluble Fiber Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the bio-soluble fiber market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.76 bn during 2022-2026, accelerating at a CAGR of 9.93% during the forecast period. Our report on the bio-soluble fiber market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends,...
Due to evolving standards for building regulations and demand for occupant comfort, the performance of building envelopes continues to improve. Buildings account for ~30-40% of the world’s total primary energy, and the benefits of energy efficient buildings are numerous, from better thermal comfort to longer buildings lifecycle. In order to...
Report Scope: This report analyzes microspheres, which are homogeneous microparticles of 1 to 1,000 microns in diameter. Microspheres can be solid or hollow and are made from a variety of raw materials. In this report, BCC Research analyzes the global market for microspheres by both material type and application.Since...
Introduction to Polyurethane (PU) Microspheres Markets in 2022 The global Polyurethane (PU) Microspheres market is one of the high potential growth markets in the chemicals and materials industry, with a robust market size outlook and significant unmet opportunities for companies. The Polyurethane (PU) Microspheres market...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.