Executive Summary The Global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market was valued at USD 29.92 Billion in the year 2021. Global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market witnessed healthy growth during the historical period, on account of a significant increase in disposable income of consumers across the globe. Hectic schedule, changes in routine, eating habits, and sleep cycle shifts, concerns about one’s body and well-being are developing on a daily basis. Chemicals used in cosmetics can affect a person’s skin or other body parts and hence the trend of Natural and Natural and Organic Cosmetics is growing and is now widely seen as a global change.
Millennials are leading this trend toward healthy and clean products, driven both by the number of consumers in this age group and their buying behaviour. Moreover, the expansion of distribution channels increased online consumer reach, and modern retailers’ trend toward presenting luxury personal care goods on shelves are all driving the worldwide natural and organic cosmetics market.
The worldwide Cosmetics industry has been affected severely by the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has resulted in a shift in consumer preferences, with more people looking for clean- labelled and functional skincare products, which is projected to fuel the market’s growth throughout the forecast period also. Sales of personal hygiene and cleaning items like soaps and skincare products grew as a result of the coronavirus epidemic. Brands with a high proportion of skincare products, such as Weleda, performed positively as their products were sold in chemists, supermarkets, pharmacies and via online channels.
The trend of Natural and Natural and Organic Cosmetics is in higher demand than ever and is now widely seen as a global change. Millennials are leading this trend toward healthy and clean products, driven both by the sheer number of consumers in this age group and their buying behaviour. The skincare segment holds a major share in the global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market in 2021, as the majority of the population spends on skincare as compared to other products due to growing concern about healthy skin.
Also, there are well established internationally recognised standards for organic (and natural) beauty products, that help guide consumers to brands and products with genuine organic credentials.
Scope of the Report • The report analyses the Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market by Value (USD Million).
• The report presents the analysis of the Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
• The report analyses the Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market by Product Type (Skincare, Haircare, Makeup, Others).
• The report analyses the Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market by Distribution Channel (Offline Stores, Online Stores)
• The Global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market have been analysed by Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA).
• The Global Natural and Organic Cosmetics Market have been analysed by Country (United States, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, China, India, Japan).
• The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, Product Type, Distribution Channel)
• Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include L’Oréal, Weleda, Estée Lauder Companies Inc., L’occtaine, Tata Harper, Brut Bees, Korres Group, Arbonne, Natura & Co.
Key Target Audience
• Cosmetic Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector to 2025 Summary The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2020 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.60% during 2020-2025 to reach US$64 billion by 2025. Asia-Pacific represented the largest region for the global make-up sector, with...
Philippines Make-up - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 Summary The Filipino make-up sector was led by the face make-up category in value terms and lip make-up in volume terms in 2020.The eye make-up category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025. Direct...
Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies Summary The global make-up sector was valued at US$51.1 billion in 2018 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.8% during 2018-2023, to reach US$64.7 billion by 2023. The Americas was the leading...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.