In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Data Center Server Market Report
Arizton’s report considers the present scenario of the data center server market and its market dynamics for the period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply sides of the market. It also profiles and analyses leading companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
The global data center server market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.10% during 2022?2027.
• Adoption of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, IoT, and cloud is leading to increasing rack power density; this is increasing the demand for advanced servers in data centers, and data center operators’ upscaling their existing infrastructure
• The investment in server infrastructure is dominated by ODM servers, contributing a share of over 25% in 2021. Some major ODM server vendors include Quanta Cloud Technology (Quanta Computer) and Wiwynn, among others.
• Rack servers will continue to dominate the market, with the adoption of blade servers not far behind. Increasing edge data center investments will boost the market share of micro servers in the market.
• APAC is a rapidly growing market, with China & Hong contributing to around 65% of the market in 2021, followed by Japan. Owing to supply chain shortages, many Chinese companies, such as Alibaba, have started to produce their own chips and servers.
• Hyperscale operators such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Facebook, Google, and Microsoft are developing their own customised server infrastructure with the help of Open Compute Project (OCP) to improve the performance of data center facilities.
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND TRENDS
• Growing Adoption of Big Data & IOT
• Adoption of Hyperconverged & Converged Infrastructure Platforms
• AI Adoption in Data Centers
MARKET GROWTH ENABLERS
• Impact of Covid-19 on Data Center Market
• Data Center Construction to Drive Procurement of High-Density Servers
• Rising Digitalization & Development of Internet Infrastructure
• Cyber Security in Data Center Facilities
• Supply Chain Disruptions
GLOBAL DATA CENTER SERVER MARKET SEGMENTATION • Hyperscale operators such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Facebook, Google, and Microsoft are developing their own customized server infrastructure with the help of the Open Compute Project (OCP) to improve the performance of data center facilities. For instance, in 2021, Microsoft launched Project Olympus to innovative cloud hardware designs with the help of OCP.
• Due to edge data center and growing BFSI sectors, the micro server market is expected to grow during the forecast period. The countries such as Dell Technologies, IBM, and HPE are the prominent players offering micro servers in the market.
• The data center blade servers are adapted to fulfill the requirement of the data center operators, that is minimum space with high power density.
Market Segmentation by Industry Type
• BFSI Sector
• Government Sector
• Cloud Sector, It & Telecom
• Other Industry Sectors
Market Segmentation by Server Type
• Rack Servers
• Blade Servers
• Micro Servers
GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS • North America had the highest data center server market share of around 45% worldwide, followed by APAC and Western Europe, in 2021.
• In APAC, India is emerging as a key market whereas, China & Hong has the highest market share, contributing around 65%, followed by Japan. Post COVID-19, the industry faced supply chain shortages; many Chinese companies as producing their own chips and servers. For instance, Alibaba announced a new 5nm ARM-based server chip for its data centers.
Market Segmentation by Region
• North America
• Latin America
o Other Latin American Countries
• Western Europe
o Other Western European Countries
• Central and Eastern Europe
o Other Central & Eastern European Countries
o Other Nordic Countries
• Middle East
o Saudi Arabia
o Other Middle Eastern Countries
o South Africa
o Other African Countries
o China & Hong Kong
o Australia & New Zealand
o Rest of APAC
• Southeast Asia
o Other Southeast Asian Countries
• The vendors are collaborating with operators to provide and innovate liquid cooling solutions. For instance, Iceotope Technologies and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) have signed an OEM agreement to provide liquid cooling solutions for edge data centers.
• The data center operators are also deploying servers with x86 and x64 processors along with ARM-based servers. Datacenter operators are deploying servers in a collaboration with vendors. For instance, in April 2021, Microsoft partnered with Wiwynn in its Washington data center to test the deployment of two-phase immersion-cooled servers.
Key Infrastructure Providers
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Huawei Technologies
Other Infrastructure Providers
• Black Box Network Services
• Tripp Lite (EATON)
• Hitachi Vantara
• Infortrend Technology
• Iron Systems
• Quanta Cloud Technology
• WISTRON (Wiwynn)
THE REPORT INCLUDES
1. The analysis of the Global Data Center Server Market provides market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
2. It offers comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecast, and growth drivers about the Global Data Center Server Market.
3. The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
4. It offers a complete overview of market segments and the regional outlook of the Data Center Server Market.
5. The report offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Data Center Network market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.22% during 2022-2027 Rapid growth through the establishment of 5+ cloud regions by global operators year over year is boosting the spending on high capacity and highly secure network infrastructure solutions. The adoption of SDN (Software Defined Networking) has gained...
Indonesia’s Data Center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% during 2022-2027. • In Indonesia, Jakarta is a preferred location with better network connectivity and proximity to the end-users to improve the latency. • Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the country is witnessing growth in cloud adoption by various industry verticals...
Paraguay’s Data Center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.78% during 2022-2027. KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT • Paraguay is a growing economy in Latin America, with international trade relations with major markets, a fast-growing public sector, and government initiatives for digitalization driving market...
The study considers the present scenario of the data center physical security market and its market dynamics for the period 2021?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other...
Thailand data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.75% during 2022-2027. Thailand witnessed the construction of data center facilities with a white floor area of over 105 thousand square feet in 2021 and will add a cumulative area of over 870 thousand square feet between 2022 and 2027. The market has witnessed several new...
The report considers the present scenario of the Vietnam data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Vietnam data center is expected to grow...
South Korea data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.71% from 2022 to 2027. KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORT • South Korea data center market is one of the rapidly growing markets in the APAC region with strong economic factors, government support, digitalization, technology penetration, and growing connectivity...
Hong Kong Data Center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.88% during 2022-2027. Hong Kong is a prime location for cloud service providers because it can serve the Asia Pacific and Mainland China. The investments in the Hong Kong cloud services market are growing. The Hong Kong data center market, has the presence of operators...
The report considers the present scenario of the Canada data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Canadian data center market is expected...
The report considers the present scenario of the Argentina data center market and its market dynamics for 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Argentina data center market size will grow at a CAGR of...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.