In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Europe Events and Exhibitions Market Report
Arizton’s report considers the present scenario of the exhibitions & events market in Europe and its market dynamics for the period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study covers both the demand and supply side of the market. It also profiles and analyzes leading companies and several other prominent companies operating in the market.
The events and exhibitions market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.98% during 2022–2027.
• The Europe exhibitions & events market would realize an absolute growth of over 19% in terms of revenue in the period between 2021-2027.
• B2B segment accounted for majority share of the Europe exhibitions & events market in 2021 and is expected to grow with approx. 3% CAGR during the forecast period in terms of revenue.
• The exhibitors’ fees segment dominated the market with a share of 71.38% in 2021 in terms of revenue and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approx. 3% during 2021-2027.
• In terms of industry type, consumer goods and retail segment dominate the Europe exhibitions & events market in 2021 and is expected to add around $0.33 billion revenue during the forecast period.
• The Europe exhibitions and events market is expected to reach 295.55 million square feet in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.19%.
• Turkey is the fastest growing country in the Europe exhibitions & events market in 2021 and would realize an absolute growth of 26.60%, growing at a CAGR of 4.01% during the forecast period in terms of revenue.
MARKET OPPORTUNITIES & TRENDS
• Redesigning Exhibition Models
• Increased Focus on Insurance & Security
• Potential For Mice Tourism
MARKET GROWTH ENABLERS
• Budget Allocation for Brand Experiences
• Sustained Popularity in Elusive Industry Sectors
• Increased Venues with Expanding Capacity
MARKET GROWTH RESTRAINTS
• Exhibitor Advocacy
• Infrastructural Issues
EUROPE EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS MARKET SEGMENTATION B2B in the Europe exhibition market is a powerful marketing tool, information, and sales platform, presenting instruments for special industry segments and initiating profits for exhibitors, visitors, organizers, service providers, and the local economy. Companies are widely using B2B exhibitions to market their products and services around the world to expand their business domestically and internationally.
The consumer goods sector includes a diverse array of varied industries. This sector can be broadly divided into durable and nondurable goods. The industry is growing rapidly and is not showing signs of slowing down. Consumer technologies, in specific, are a large business in the tradeshow industry, taking up a major chunk of the revenues. The European exhibitions and events market’s consumer goods & retail sector is expected to reach 53.83 million square feet of net space rented in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.26% during the forecast period.
The key players in the industry are focusing on strategies, such as new product launches, partnerships & agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions to grow their businesses further. These players will compete on various factors such as size, quality of service, availability of capacity, and brand. Due to the robust competitive environment, the exhibitions and events industry will witness an accelerated business consolidation.
• RELX Group
• Fiera Milano
• GL events
• MCH Group
• Messe Düsseldorf
• Messe Frankfurt
• Messe Munchen
Other Prominent Vendors
• Beijing Eagle International Exhibition
• Clarion Events
• Deutsche Messe
• Cultura Eventos
• Hyve Group
• Mems International
• Messe Berlin Group
• Mex Events
• M&M GROUP
• Prelude Events
• Skyline Events
• Smart Eventi
• Target Motivation
• Tarsus Group
THE REPORT INCLUDES
1. The analysis of the Europe Events and Exhibitions Market provides market size and growth rate for the forecast period 2022-2027.
2. It offers comprehensive insights into current industry trends, trend forecast, and growth drivers about the Europe Events and Exhibitions Market.
3. The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges, and investment opportunities.
4. It offers a complete overview of market segments and the regional outlook of the Events and Exhibitions Market.
5. The report offers a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Abstract Global Footwear Manufacturing Relative to historic years, operators in the Global Footwear Manufacturing industry have experienced slow decline over the five years to 2018. Despite the improving economic conditions in the United States and European countries, along with economic growth from developing...
The market for global green & bio-based plastic additives is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand for bio-based plastics for packaging applications and other reasons are driving the market growth. The impact of COVID-19 and reasons are expected to hinder the market...
Market Overview The market for Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV) globally is expected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 6% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Major factors driving the market studied are the increase in the use of Thermoplastic Vulcanizate in Consumer Goods Industry. - On the flipside, the sudden...
“The polyfilm market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2016 to 2026” The global polyfilm market is estimated to reach USD 167.57 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2016 to 2026. Factors such as increasing demand for BoPET films, technological developments in agriculture, and rising use of bio-based polymers are expected...
PLUNKETT’S CONSUMER PRODUCTS, COSMETICS, HAIR & PERSONAL SERVICES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2018 Key Findings: • Plunkett Research profiles 185 of the world’s top companies in Consumer Products, Cosmetics, Hair and Personal Services and analyzes top trends changing the industry for the mid term. Key...
This market research report on exhibition market in Europe offers analysis on market size & forecast, market share, industry trends, growth drivers, and vendor analysis. The market study also includes insights on segmentation by exhibition type (B2B, B2C, and mixed exhibitions), by industry type (AFF & energy, automotive & transportation,...
SAFETY LASER SCANNER MARKET TO GROW AT A HIGHER CAGR of 5.99% DURING 2018–2023 The overall safety laser scanner market is expected to grow from USD 304 million in 2018 to USD 406 million by 2023, at a high CAGR during the forecast period.Safety laser scanners offer long-term cost-effective solutions for use with new machine installations...
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.