In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on Industry Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast included in this Latin America Data Center Cooling Market Report 2022-2027
Key Market Highlights:
• Heat is one of the biggest issues for data centers. Overheating processors, peripherals, or other components can cause system failure and data loss. Therefore, it is necessary to incorporate efficient cooling systems in data centers.
• Data centers have cooling standards that determine the design, adoption, and operation of the cooling systems and equipment used. ASHRAE provides standards as well as recommendations for the installation of cooling systems.
• In terms of adoption, CRAC and CRAH units dominate with a 35% share of the overall market for cooling systems.
• Some major factors driving the market include increased digitalization as a result of COVID-19, increase in data center investments, and a push towards data center cooling efficiency, and adoption of cooling innovations.
• The Latin America data center cooling market is evolving with the introduction of innovative cooling technologies such as liquid immersion cooling, water-less cooling and rear-door heat exchanger to help operators increase data center efficiency.
• The Latin American data center market is witnessing the expansion of cloud regions by hyperscale cloud providers such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and Google. These providers have already pledged to operate a sustainable environment, thereby increasing the deployment of highly efficient and sustainable cooling systems in their self-built data centers and colocated spaces across countries.
MARKET GROWTH ENABLERS
• Impact of COVID-19
• Impact of the Growing Data Center Investments
• Adoption Of IOT & Big Data
LATIN AMERICA DATA CENTER COOLING MARKET SEGMENTATION Water-based Cooling adoption is identified higher among larger facilities, with evaporative cooling technology
Segmentation by Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• Other Mechanical Infrastructure
Segmentation by Cooling Systems
• CRAC & CRAH Units
• Chiller Units
• Cooling Towers
• Condensers & Dry Coolers, Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
• Other Cooling Units
Segmentation by Tier Standards
• Tier I & Tier II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
Segmentation by Countries
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
VENDOR ANALYSIS • Some of the major vendors offering cooling systems for data centers include Stulz, Vertiv, Rittal, Schneider Electric, Huawei, and others.
• These vendors collaborate with data center operators to provide reliable and innovative cooling solutions. For instance, Schneider provides Uniflair Indirect air economizers, which offer customizable solutions which use polymer air-to-air heat exchangers for indirect cooling to the data center. Fujitsu launched liquid immersion cooling systems to lower the total cost of ownership of data centers.
• Huawei Technologies
• Johnson Controls
• Schneider Electric
The global data center liquid cooling market will rise from USD 2.1 billion in 2022 to USD 6.4 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 24.8% from 2022 to 2027. Need for efficient, noise-free, and compact cooling solutions will aid market growth. This market is also likely to be boosted by the need for higher processing power, low operating expenditure...
The report considers the present scenario of the Vietnam data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2022?2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market. Vietnam data center is expected to grow...
The Latin America data center rack market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.05% during 2022-2027 The following factors are likely to contribute to the Latin America data center rack market growth during the forecast period: • Adoption of Cloud Services • Growing Colocation Data Center Investments • Investments in...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Greece Data Center Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2022-2027 Market Report Greece data center market is witnessing the demand for cloud, 5G, big data, & IoT, and digitalization. Due to the COVID-19 impact, the demand for data center...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Southeast Asia Data Center Market Report The Southeast Asia data center market is among the fastest-developing markets worldwide and is led by increased cloud adoption, the advent of 5G, and the adoption of advanced technology such as AI, big data,...
The Latin America Data Center UPS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.75% during 2022-2027 The following factors are likely to contribute to the Latin America data center UPS market growth during the forecast period: • Rising Data Center Investments • Power Outages to Increase Redundant Ups Adoption • Thriving...
Indonesia’s Data Center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.46% during 2022-2027. • In Indonesia, Jakarta is a preferred location with better network connectivity and proximity to the end-users to improve the latency. • Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the country is witnessing growth in cloud adoption by various industry verticals...
The Data Center Generator Market in Latin America is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.18% during 2022-2027 KEY HIGHLIGHTS • The computing power in data centers in Latin America is growing due to an increase in the demand for cloud services, big data, and IoT, which has led to an increase in rack power density....
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Latin America Data Center Power Market Report The Latin American region witnessed data center investments from telecommunication service providers as well as regional and global colocation operators. The market also attracted investments from cloud...
The global data center cooling market reached a value of US$ 11.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 26.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 14.4% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.