Automotive Active and Passive Safety Systems Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036
Summary "Automotive Active and Passive Safety Systems Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036", report provides deep dive analysis on Active (Accident Avoidance) and Passive (Accident Limitation) safety technologies and their market. Active safety features help drivers to avoid accidents, e.g. anti-lock braking systems. Passive safety features are features that help occupants of a vehicle to stay alive and unharmed in the event of an accident, e.g. airbags.
Thanks to passive safety systems such as seatbelt pretensioners and airbags, vehicle safety has substantially improved over recent decades. The next step to further reduce road traffic accidents can be active safety and driver assistance systems based on various sensors.
Back in the 1970s, active safety systems in vehicles equated to bright headlights and warning horns. Nowadays, active safety system technologies include radar-, ultrasound-, and video-based functions such as the predictive emergency braking system, the side view assist, lane departure warning systems, and the night vision system.
Overall this report provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE Automotive Active and Passive Safety Systems Sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
*The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include - North America (US, Canada and Mexico) ; Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina); Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Finland and Morocco) ; Central Europe (Turkey, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia); Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
Scope Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global safety market study includes -
- Automotive OE Active Safety Systems (Adaptive Cruise Control, Head-Up Displays, Lane Departure Warning, Parking Assistance, Brakes) and Passive Safety Systems (Front Airbags, Side Airbags, Driver Airbags, Passenger Airbags, Curtain Airbags) fitment and market size data for the top 14* markets.
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends of safety systems (including Frontal Airbags, Side Airbags, Curtain Airbags, Seatbelts, Active Head Restraints, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure, Park Assist, Electronic Braking, ABS, ESC, Predictive Braking, Lighting Systems, Steer Assist, Radar, Head-Up Display, Cameras, Adaptive Front Lighting, Daytime Running Lights, Run-Flat Tyres, TPMS).
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary.
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers of safety technology including Takata, Bosch, TRW, Continental, Harman, Delphi.
- Updated profiles of the major automotive safety systems suppliers including their strategies and prospects for future safety developments.
- Sector PESTER (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory) analysis.
Reasons to Buy - Gain a quick overview of the Automotive Safety Systems sector globally.
- Understand the size and scope of the world’s markets.
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans.
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments in safety systems.
- Follow the key trends within the safety sector and what’s driving them.
- Spot opportunities and threats in the safety sector.
- Establish key companies’ latest activities and prospects.
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts.
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts.
- Carry out competitive intelligence.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global electrocoating market size is projected to grow from USD 3.9 billion in 2021 to USD 5.0 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. It is a technology used worldwide to achieve high-quality, low-cost finishes at a level of efficiency and environmental compliance no other finishing method approaches. The performance...
The automotive suspension system market was valued at USD 61.05 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 86.16 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of about 5.76% during the forecast period 2022 - 2027. The automotive suspension system market was adversely affected due to the outbreak of COVID-19. The decline in passenger car...
The global safety instrumented system market was valued at USD 3622.75 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5299.92 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.57% during the period of 2021-2026 (forecast period). The widespread adoption of safety regulations and standards, coupled with increased awareness about the need for industrial...
Automotive Vision Systems - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2022 Update) Summary Glazing plays an increasingly important role in the overall design of a vehicle and vehicle makers are looking for ways to use glass on other areas of the body, such as in sunroofs, and use more glass to improve...
Automotive Vision Systems Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036 Summary Glazing plays an increasingly important role in the overall design of a vehicle and vehicle makers are looking for ways to use glass on other areas of the body, such as in sunroofs,...
Automotive Active and Passive Safety Systems - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2022 Update) Summary "Automotive Active and Passive Safety Systems - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2022 Update)", report provides deep dive analysis on Active (Accident Avoidance) and Passive (Accident...
Automotive Tyres and Wheels Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036 Summary There are many factors shaping the global tyre market.Over the last 20 years, the popularity of sport utility vehicles, minivans and crossover vehicles has steadily increased, prompting...
Automotive Roof Systems - Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q1 2022 Update) Summary Since Mercedes-Benz offered the first car sunroof in 1932, the ways in which automakers have sought to let the sunshine into the cabin have become increasingly complex. Solid roof modules without additional integrated...
Automotive Electrified Vehicles Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036 Summary Vehicle Electrification has developed so rapidly in the past 15 years or so that it is useful to consider definitions of what is included what is considered out of bounds for...
Automotive Starter Motors, Alternators and Ignitions Market and Trend Analysis by Technology, Key Companies and Forecast, 2021-2036 Summary A major trend that has been seen is the gradual emergence of eco-friendly vehicles, which have systems that automatically switch off vehicle engines during...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.