Orthopedic Prosthetics Pipeline Report including Stages of Development, Segments, Region and Countries, Regulatory Path and Key Companies, 2022 Update
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Orthopedic Prosthetics Pipeline Report including Stages of Development, Segments, Region and Countries, Regulatory Path and Key Companies, 2022 Update" provides comprehensive information about the Orthopedic Prosthetics pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Orthopedic prostheses are artificial mechanical devices used in place of a missing limb or body part.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Orthopedic Prosthetics under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Orthopedic Prosthetics and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Orthopedic Prosthetics under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2022
Major players in the biosimilar therapeutic peptides market are Eli Lilly, Sanofi, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC., GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Novartis AG and Novo Nordisk A/S. The global biosimilar therapeutic peptides market is expected to grow from $0.93 billion in 2021 to $1.21...
The global IVD contract research organization market is expected to grow from US$ 4,738.79 million in 2021 to US$ 8,019.53 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2028. The rising prevalence of infectious diseases increases the demand for IVD and clinical trials along with new product launches, which...
The global ATP assays market is projected to reach USD 412 million by 2027 from USD 276 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 8.4%. The growth of this market can largely be attributed to the increasing food safety concerns, growing demand for ATP assays in pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, rising investments in pharmaceutical & biotechnology...
The global liquid handling systems market is expected to reach USD 5.1 billion by 2026 from USD 4.0 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is majorly driven by industrial growth in the pharma-biotech sector, rising R&D expenditure by biopharma companies, and growing life science research, supported...
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2022
Major players in the research antibodies and reagents market are Becton Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann La-Roche Ltd., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Lonza Group AG, Abcam plc., GenScript Biotech Corporation and Bio-Techne Corporation. The global research antibodies and reagents...
The global Drug discovery services market is projected to reach USD 31.4 billion by 2026 from USD 16.1 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2026. Growing R&D expenditure in the pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical industry, increasing demand for outsourcing analytical testing services, initiatives for research...
Summary Elcam Medical (Elcam) is a medical device company that produces disposable medical devices and components for the OEM market, and provides novel solutions for specialized flow control needs.The company offers products, which are used in the areas of intensive care medicine, anesthesia, infection control, needle...
Poliomyelitis (Infectious Disease) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Poliomyelitis – Drugs In Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Poliomyelitis (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape. Polio is a highly infectious...
Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Presbyopia – Drugs In Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Presbyopia (Ophthalmology) pipeline landscape. Presbyopia is an eye condition in which eye slowly...
Abstract Contract Research Organization Services Procurement in the USContract research organization services are physical, chemical or other analytical testing for commercial purposes that occur in a laboratory or on-site (i.e. where the product is manufactured or developed). Most results from market-led tests...
Wholesale Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.