Summary Rhein Petroleum GmbH (Rhein Petroleum), a subsidiary of Tulip Oil Holding B.V., is an oil and gas company that explores and produces oil and natural gas. The company explores and produce crude oil in the southern German Oberrheingraben and in the Bavarian Alps.
Its licensed areas of Oberrheingraben include Northern Upper Rhine, Heidelberg Weinheim, Middle Upper Rhine. Rhein Petroleum’s licensed areas of Bavarian Alps comprise Swabia South, Mindelheim, Rieden and Kinsau. The company also uses two or three dimensional seismic method to explore and tap oil and natural gas fields.
It also uses 3D seismic measurements and geological representation to explore further potential reserves. Rhein Petroleum is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany.
Rhein Petroleum GmbH - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The oil conditioning monitoring market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 252.20 million in 2021 to US$ 376.05 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2028. Growing demand of cost-effective services is bolstering the growth of the market.Hundreds of oil samples are analyzed every day by specialist...
Global Oil and Gas Final Investment Decisions (FIDs) in 2021, H2 Update
Globally in the upstream sector, 27 new build and expansion projects have received FIDs in the first half of 2021. The North Field East conventional natural gas production project in Qatar, with remaining reserves...
Global Offshore Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary Globally, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 355 key crude and natural gas offshore projects are expected to start operations in 48 countries.Among these, 130 represent the number of planned offshore projects with identified...
Executive Summary The demand for oil witnessed huge slump in the year 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic but has recovered around two-third of the lost demand by March 2021. It is expected that the demand for oil will return to pre-Covid level by year-end 2022. However, the expectations and prospects depend on the vaccination...
The global wellhead equipment market reached a value of US$ 6.2 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to exhibit moderate growth during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end...
LED Lighting in Oil and Gas Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028 LED Lighting in Oil and Gas market overview – LED Lighting in Oil and Gas market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements...
The hydraulic fracturing market is projected to reach USD 50.2 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 34.8 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Increasing shale exploration and production activities globally and growing demand for hydraulic fracturing technology with increasing requirement for energy is the main driver...
The global operating oil and gas pipeline length was estimated to be around 2079.72 thousand km in 2020, which is expected to reach 2353.86 thousand km by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 1.9%. The oil and gas midstream was fairly unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic since the constant usage of storage facilities for storing hydrocarbons,...
Executive Summary The Global Coiled Tubing Market was valued at USD 2985.67 Million in the year 2020. Rising demand for oil and natural gas, improved viability of Deepwater and ultra-Deepwater projects and price regulations of oil drive offshore exploration activities are the few factors responsible for high CAGR of the...
Oil And Gas
Crude Oil Production
Natural Gas Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.