Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Oropharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides an overview of the Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Oropharyngeal cancer is a disease which malignant cells form in the tissue of oropharynx. Oropharynx is a middle part of the throat which includes the base of the tongue, the tonsils, the soft palate, and the walls of the pharynx. Oropharyngeal cancers can be divided into two types, HPV-positive, which are related to human papillomavirus infection, and HPV-negative cancers, which are usually linked to alcohol or tobacco use.
Report Highlights Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Oropharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 3, 21, 10, 1, 1 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oropharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Gallbladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Gallbladder Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Gallbladder Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Gallbladder cancer is a cancer that starts in...
The alpha emitter market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of 36.7% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). Certain factors that are driving the market growth include increased awareness about the potential benefits of targeted alpha therapy and the growing number of patients with cardiac and cancer ailments. Targeted anticancer...
Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Ewing Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Ewing’s sarcoma is a primary bone cancer that affects mainly...
Nanoscale technology is widely used in medical devices and medicine where manipulations are made at the molecular level, taking advantage of the novel properties of a material. The primary demand of this field in medicine is in making improvements in the delivery of treatments and healthcare outcomes. Nanomedicine refers to the usage of nanoscale...
The propelling factors for the growth of the apheresis market include the increasing number of diseases, a rise in the demand for blood components and associated safety, technological advancement in the development of new apheresis techniques, and rise in the reimbursement policies and funding for apheresis procedures. With the increasing...
Vaginal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Vaginal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Vaginal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Vaginal cancer is a rare cancer that occurs in vagina. Symptoms...