Summary This PEST country analysis report on Syria provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
Synopsis - Understand the political system in Syria through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Syria through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Syria through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Syria through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons To Buy What is the outlook in Syria in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government
How does Syria perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment
How does Syria perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education
How does Syria perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends
Key Highlights - The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Syria, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Syria's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Summary Gulfsands Petroleum plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company.The report is an essential source for key operational...
26 pages •
By Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
• Oct 2018
Signs of stabilisation in Syria may benefit the telecoms sector The civil war in Syria showed signs of stabilising in 2018 and this has raised hopes that infrastructure and economic reconstruction activities may begin. This can only be positive for the telecoms sector which has paid a heavy toll from the years of...
Syria Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape Summary This report elaborates Syria’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.Detailed analysis of the Syrian power...
Syria oil and gas industry is witnessing active transformation during 2017 and 2018 driven by local and global industry dynamics.The country is planning to intensify its growth opportunities and attract new investments into domestic oil and gas sectors. Analyzing all the recent developments, emerging strategies and...
Summary Gulfsands Petroleum Plc (Gulfsands) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration, development, and production services.The company acquires, exploits, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas. It holds interests in oil exploration and development projects in the Syrian Arab Republic.Gulfsands...
Oil & Gas in Syria Summary Oil & Gas in Syria industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics...