- EUROPE: CBCT MARKET SIZE, BY END USER (2016)
- GLOBAL CBCT SYSTEMS MARKET SIZE FOR GENERAL DENTISTRY, BY REGION, 2014-2021 (USD MILLION)
- 2.1.2 TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS, SUCH AS USE OF CAD/CAM FOR TEETH DESIGN
- 2.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
Previously, dentistry was included under the category of " Exceptional Skills" work permit.
- TRADITIONAL DENTISTRY VS DIGITAL DENTISTRY
- 3.1.2 Reduced turn-around time major factor driving rapid prototyping technology and digital...
- 11. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
- 6.1 DRIVERS
Dental crowns and bridges are the key components for growth, in cosmetic dentistry.
- Market definition
- Market overview
Various dental procedures include oral surgeries, maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, and restorative dentistry.
- Market drivers
- DENTAL DIAGNOSTIC AND SURGICAL EQUIPMENT MARKET IN CHINA 2016-2021 ($ MILLIONS)
A few of such equipment helps in guiding the dentists regarding the oral surgeries, maxillofacial surgeries, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, and restorative dentistry.
- Impact of drivers
- Dental CBCT in dental surgeries
India, APAC All the participants felt that there is need of CBCT in dentistry and around ##. ##% felt that it is more useful for implant and orthodontic dentistry.
Dentistry is segmented into seven major branches: Branches of dentistry MARKET OUTLINE Source: Technavio A dental syringe is a medical instrument used in all branches of dentistry.
Global Dental Market (Preventive, Restoratives Implants, Prosthetics, Orthodontics, Endodontic, Dental Equipment) Analysis & Companies Dental Sales & Strategy
- Implementation of High-End Imaging and Radiology Devices in Dentistry
- Dental adhesives market in APAC 2016-2021 ($ millions)
- Social media marketing for dental practices
Companies participating in this show, focused on the area of digital dentistry.
- Market size and forecast
- Dental systems and equipment
The various dental procedures include oral surgeries, maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry and restorative dentistry.